Thursday 8 September 2011

And TY Finally Starts....

BANBA 2011 2012 :) (definatly the best class ever cause niamh cassidy is in it) hahah, Cant belive im finally in TY it was the only thing I was looking forward to in 3rd year and obviously finishing the JC! I love my class! I have come closer with alot of people that i wasnt close to in 1st-3rd year so thats great :) I started last monday the 29th of August and it was great to see everyone again. I can remember walking in with siofra and looking at the classes and not knowing what to expect but when i saw i was in Banba and Siofra and alot of other lovely girls were in my class i was so just happy :)
    Its only a week into school and we already have a good few projects but i love it cause its in groups and i know its going to bring me closer with people and were gonna have a few laughs along the way :) Me meg and Aoibeann are together for BTyoungScientest and its great craic already i love our project :) And for mini company there is loads of us and i love our idea for that also!! For geog we have to do a project and go to 6 different countries! Im with aisling and so far its going okay.. haha It should be alot of fun once we get going at it :)
     Today is the 8th of September and i got moved out of the Art class into the Homec Classes and i think i will love it, im doing a project for that also, i dont know alot about it yet but i have double homec in the morning so i should find out then :) so far our idea sounds great!! I love it !!
   We also have palaties and dancing and photography today and it makes thursdays so much better!! I dont mind my timetable because i finish with double PE on a friday so i cant complain!! Whoever said TY is a doss its not atall and so far i have nothing negitive to say :) im really loving TY and i know this year is definatly going to be a year im never going to forget :)

Rachel xox

3 comments: