Wednesday 26 October 2011

My Birthday:) on monday..

On the 24th of October it was my Birthday, i had a super day and i got such good pressies and alot of happy birthdays :) Anita leah and vicky got me a lovely pandora charm :) it has flowers on either side and i really like it, i got great pressies off my family and im still undecided about having a party :) Caitriona and Naimh got made me buns and a cake and meg made me love buns there was so nice i just couldnt share them :) Also Princess and Ohhh through me a little party in the room and they made me a card that was just sooo nice! ha thanks guys :) Thanks shannen for saying happy birthday to me in her blog :) thanks to everyone who gave me a pressie and said happy birthday i had a super day :)
Rachel xo

2 comments:

  1. Your birthday sounds really exciting. I wish I was there. your charm must look really pretty. Happy late Birthday.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was a great day, i love my charm! awh thank you so much, when is it your birthday ? :)

    ReplyDelete