Wednesday 7 March 2012

Work Expierence :)

For my 2 week of Work Expierence I went to a Primary School, I really didnt want to go there because I have no interest in teaching! But after the first day of being with the juniour infants doing p.e, being on yard duty and hearing all the funny stories they had to tell me from the weekend and the lovely staff I couldnt wait to go back the next day. Tuesday was really busy, I was putting up posters and helping to set up the school for world book day and I was busy all day! On Wednesday I went swimming with the 2nd and 4th class and then I went back to the school and listened to a few students read. On Thursday someone from Naas that also coaches the Lenstier team came in to teach the 6th class and he was lovely.  The school was so nice and the students were lovely, Danny the principal always made sure I was busy and had something to do which was so good! Im really happy I spent the week there and it was a really good expierence. At the end of the week I got a thank you card and 20euro from the sectetary and Danny which was so nice! Also they told me I was always welcome back to help them in June because it is such a busy month!
Thats all,
Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment